Celebrate World Ocean Day with the North Shore Ocean Education Coalition
Date: June 6th,2015
Time: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Turtle Bay
This free community event is a great family fun day at Turtle Bay!
Join us for a day of:
- Family fun games
- Non-profit and educational booths
- Keiki activities
- Raffle prizes
- Local food
- Local artists
- Local entertainment and more!
Before you leave make sure to purchase our great Ocean Fest event tshirts. All proceeds go to support the North Shore Ocean Education Coalition, to provide ocean awareness education programs for North Shore elementary schools.
A big Mahalo to World Ocean’s Day Hawaii & Erik Abel for their support for Ocean Fest. Erik Abel is a world class artist whose iconic style has been seen most recently as part of the Reef Hawaiian Pro. The Ocean Fest program art & Ocean Fest tshirts are a collaboration with Erik and Hurley, which helps to raise funds for marine education and curriculum for elementary schools from Waialua to Kahalu’u.
Ocean Fest Events
- Wednesday June 3rd: 7-9pm – Talk Story at Surfer, the Bar with One Ocean Diving: Enjoy a thrilling and educational presentation by Shark Experts Ocean Ramsey & Juan Oliphant about Shark & Marine Research, Conservation in Hawaii & Internationally
- Friday June 5th: 5-9p- Ocean Fest Opening Party Benfit at Ola: enjoy a bonfire with smores on the beach with live music by Kids in Plain Sight and DJ Super CW
- Saturday June 6th :11–4pm – 4th Annual North Shore Ocean Fest on the Bay View Beach Lawn