…at Ala Moana Bowls on June 11 & 12 (June 11th King Kamehameha’s Birthday)
Surf Into Summer is historically the largest amateur surf event on Oahu, consistently drawing a broad range of surfers from 7 to 70 years young.
Seasoned amateurs as well as the competitive weekend surfer can compete and have fun in one of 10 shortboard or longboard divisions.
There will be 10 divisions from Saturday-Sunday. Each division will have 4 to 6 heats, 6 competitors per heat. Top 6 competitors from each division will be awarded trophies and prizes on Sunday. Each competitor will receive a Surf Into Summer 2022 competitor tee & sticker at check-in. Check-in is 1 hour before your heat.
- Shortboard Menehune (11 & under) FULL
- Shortboard Boys (12-14) FULL
- Shortboard Junior Men (15-17) FULL
- Shortboard Men (18-24) FULL
- Shortboard Masters (25-34) FULL
- Shortboard Senior Men (35 & over) FULL
- Shortboard Girls (17 & under)
- Shortboard Women (18 & over)
- Longboard Men (open) FULL
- Longboard Women (open) FULL
SEE YOU THERE!
Check out the Surf Into Summer 2019 recap video!