It's a one of a kind event at a one of a kind venue: Point Panic off Kewalo basin!
Based on the SNN forecasted conditions for this Saturday and Sunday (4' solid Saturday from the SSW with 14 seconds), the Meet Committee has decided to go to RED ALERT for this weekend. This means that the events are ON STANDY for this week...end. We will make a final call by Wednesday afternoon, but conditions look very promising. If we run, we will begin beach entries around 6:30 and will have the first heat in the water by 8:00 at the very latest. Please help pass the word, and we hope to see you there...Aloha, REDWINGS Memorial Events Committee
. We have linked the 2014 Announcement and Entry forms for the events at Point Panic and Flies Ocean Waters HERE